Six Benefits of Missed Call Alert Number
Success of Today's Smart Businesses largely depends on its ability to offer consistent and hassle-free communication. With Missed call alert allows Your Customer To Connect with You for FREE. Business Karma's online cloud based missed call application is used for multiple marketing objective like Lead Generation, Voting (missed to vote for your favorite celebrity), Verification of Mobile number or Request a Call Back service
1. Missed Call to App Download Promote missed call number across all advertisement (digital / Social / mobile) to download the apps. Since most of the content is consumed over phone - with one single click, user will have the App download link in their message inbox rather typing a long URL or searching the App in Play store.
2. Does Business Lead Generation campaigns create Chaos in call center? Not anymore. Instead of promoting a virtual / IVR number, simply advertise missed call number as #C2A (call to action). This ensures that leads are captured online and are assign to agents automatically. This also allows you to captured Leads when you are Not in Office - its works 24x7.
Business Karma logo
3.Cash on Delivery Confirmations As per one estimate, every year E commerce companies face 18% to 35% payment default on Cash on Delivery orders. This results in not just the revenue loss but loss in terms of logistics and inventory pile up. This can simply be reduce by sending a text message on COD payment along with Missed call number to re verify order and mobile number.
4. Voting Campaigns Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has become largest party in the world (in terms of registered members) with the nifty missed dial service. This members data are a gold mine during election time. Popular TV channels used missed to run contest and attract more viewership for the prime time shows / movies. Leading app based service providers relies on missed call to gather customer feedback and also include online forms to know detail review.
5. Opt-in or opt-out of the list In order to make sure you are not spamming your customers with the unwanted information you can enable them to opt-in or opt-out from getting marketing emails or messages by giving a missed call.
6. Banking and Financial Institutes who were worried about employee productivity have found silver lining in missed call service. Front desk employees are free from mundane task like checking saving account balance and last 5 transactions. They can now simply ask the customer to give a missed call from their registered number and details will be shared in auto reply sms.
To discuss more about missed call as mobile advertisement tools, write to us at Info@BusinessKarma.in or Call 8850101835.